Enterprise Leader: Cooke B Christopher: As the Enterprise leader, it will be Mr. Christopher’s job to:
1. Discriminate: He will set the priorities necessary to accomplish the vision within the specified time table set out in the vision section of this plan.
2. Provide clarity: He will be responsible to make sure the company has the needed clarity to see through the day to day clutter of the operations so that the vision can come true. This clarity will help keep the company on track.
3. Communication: He will be responsible to communicate the vision to the company in a simple and understandable way. It will be his job to make sure that his people understand what their jobs are so they will have the best possible chance to perform them.
Mr. Christopher’s role in the company will be in 3 phases:
In phase 1, Mr. Christopher will work as Consultant #1. He will work as a “Technician” in the company and not the "Enterprise leader". He must experience all aspects of the jobs needed to accomplish the vision. He will then be in a position to help develop the system detail and the system quantitative analysis each system will require in order for them to be their most efficient. He will set up and work alongside the marketing, IT, Legal and Web services Departments to make sure that everything is in place for the initial kick off of the marketing campaign. He will then also handle all aspects of lead conversion and client fulfillment. He will be doing this with the help of consultant assistant #1. Once all the systems are checked out and proven that they are functioning properly, he will move on to phase 2.
Phase 2 of his role will be in the training of associate consultant #2. This person will be chosen based on his role of becoming president of the company once trained. Mr. Christopher will train this person so that they also clearly understand the vision and can communicate it properly to everyone involved.
Cooke B Christopher – Executive Vice President
Cooke’s goals and responsibilities are to develop the sales and marketing strategy to help fulfill the vision. He will handle the following specific tasks:
1. Help the President develop and fully vette the vision.
2. Document the vision in the form of a usable business plan.
3. Clearly identify the target market.
4. Develop best strategy to get help from builder contacts.
5. Develop and understand all "Hot button" issues relative to the needs of the home builders.
6. Develop contacts at all levels of this industry, to include: all defense counsel; insurance underwriters and claims adjusters; all Customer care officers and Directors; and all in-house counsel for all builders in our target markets
7. Develop all public communications.
8. Develop all sales and marketing strategies.
9. Clearly develop FLR’s differentiation strategy.
Cooke must also be able to competently demonstrate the main skill sets of an enterprise leader:
1. Clarity of the vision:
2. Discrimination in priorities.
3. Simple and effective communication skills.
4. A passion for systems innovation.
Understanding the importance of developing and quantifying the “Central Psychographic Model” is paramount if FLR is going to be a true expert in the market. Cooke must understand all the needs of the builder’s legal and insurance issues with regards to mass defect claims. He must be able to “Step into their shoes". He must understand the importance of brand preference, expert content and using the correct channels to convey FLR’s very important message. His goal is to also have all involved to recognize FLR’s distinctive look and feel with every public communication. He must always focus on the need for FLR to differentiate itself.