Talented, Results-Driven Analyst with 9+ years Experience in the Financial Services industry, Experience in Development and Implementation of company-wide Software System, and Experience in Complex Data Analysis and Reporting
Business Systems and Requirements Analysis, Gap Analysis, Data Analysis, Advanced Access and Excel, SQL, Project, HTML, XML, Eviews, SPSS, Regression Analysis, Econometrics, Communication and Planning
UNION BANK OF CALIFORNIA (www.uboc.com) San Diego, CA 8/2001-Present
Business Systems Analyst IV 5/2006-Present
Developed and supported the retail banking staffing model and software system, prepared business analytics and intelligence, and performed complex data analysis and reporting.
* Lead Analyst on Residential Lending Capacity Model project.Ã‚ Responsible for gathering business requirements from stakeholders and translating them into functional solutions.
* Collaborated on project team to develop a new workforce management system. Built business requirements for core model design and performed software and systems testing.
* Conducted on location application training and presentations demonstrating staffing software key functionality and value-added benefits.
* Created and developed on-the-fly ad-hoc reports and analyses for senior management and business units under critical deadlines.
* Secondary central admin responsible for forecasting, loading data volumes, and performing what-if scenarios.
* Developed in-depth Termination Analysis for senior management, highlighting termination trending, reason, job type and other termination factors.Ã‚ Report is used as benchmark for measuring and improving employee termination.
* Created workflow/process diagrams to illustrate candidates for use in the process re-engineering initiative.
* Produced FTE management reports which compared variance between actual staffing and budget for purposes of identifying and correcting over budgeted offices.
* Conducted branch operations reviews to provide a clear picture of branch processes and activities.Ã‚ Created detailed coding system to standardize and categorize the collected data.
Financial Services Officer 2/2005-5/2006
Provided services and financial expertise to consumers and businesses, specialized in consumer and business lending and product sales, generated small business development, and work direction of staff.
* Analyzed loan pipeline, reviewed credit worthiness, and discussed credit and policy guidelines with loan applicants.Ã‚ Analyzed business financial statements and tax returns and performed cash flow analysis.
* Comprehensive understanding of FICO credit scoring and credit reports
* Utilized Bank database combined with US Census database to create a detailed market analysis.Ã‚ Created quarterly strategic business plan and business development strategy and managed team to meet branch goals.
* Analyzed existing client's account relationship and evaluated present and future needs.
* Product manager for business insurance and other business product categories.
* Developed consumer loan tracking system using advanced Microsoft Excel techniques.
Financial Services Representative 8/2003-2/2005
Provided sales of financial services and expertise to consumers
* Generated $30,000 in Investment Services revenue and recognized by regional investment manager as a top producer.
* Successfully prevented $60,000 in potential fraud loss to high value client.
* Achieved over 4.0 cross-sale ratio and maintained 2.5+ productivity ratio.
Customer Service Specialist 8/2001-8/2003
Performed specialized banking transactions for business clients
* Achieved outstanding recognition for 30+ business referrals in one month.
* Responsible for branch meeting first quarter 2003 DDA goal by closing company benefit banking deal with employees of a large local business.
PLACER SIERRA BANK (www.wellsfargo.com) Folsom, CA 8/1998-8/2001
Customer Service Representative II
Performed banking transactions for business clients
* Assisted clients with banking transactions and analyzed client's current financial relationship.
GENERAL MOTORS (www.gm.com) Folsom, CA 1/2001-5/2001
Marketing Analyst Internship
Conducted market research of automobile industry and analyzed post-event data.
San Diego State University (www.sdsu.edu)
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
The Risk Management Association (RMA) (www.rmahq.org)
Financial Accounting Certification
Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) (www.theiiba.org)