Motivated career minded professional looking to re-enter the logistics field backed by 8 1/2 years of military experience; coupled with extensive knowledge of the transportation/ logistical support area. Capable and detail orientated individual with the skills of collaborating, managing and planning for logistical support functions. Highly experienced in the preparation and requirements involved in the execution of the components in a logistics environment.
Areas of Expertise_____________________________________________________________
· Quality Assurance
· Airfield Operations/ Information Control
· Transportation/Materials Management
· Inventory Control Process
· Aircraft Load Planning
· Passenger/Cargo Movement Coordination
· Standards and Procedure Compliance
· Vehicle Maintenance
Passenger Service (Dover, AFB DE US Air Force) 10/05-03/06
Air Transportation Supervisor (Aerial Port):
Worked as a passenger service agent and manager; checking in and processing passengers. Briefed all inbound and outbound passengers to include troop movements; on passenger boarding procedures, safety regulations, and arrival and departure time changes. Collaborated with troop commanders to manifest and make arrangements for deploying troops. Diligently resolved complaints and answered questions from customers regarding services and procedures.
ATOC/Aircraft Load Planning (Dover, AFB, DE US Air Force) 12/04-10/05
Load Planner/ Cargo Quality Control (Aerial Port):
Inspected and preselected palletized, hazardous cargo and material handling equipment for aircraft upload. Load planned cargo and passengers. Prepared, completed, and maintained air transport records, weight and balance documentation, passenger manifests, and reports on cargo shipments and passenger travel through the use of the GATES system. Preplanned and computed aircraft load distribution for cargo shipments using Excel and The AALPS load planning system
· Directed the build-up and transport of over 2000 tons of palletized cargo and mail on a monthly basis downrange in support of troop morale.
· Load planned and manifested 3500 tons of cargo a month including palletized materials, rolling stock, vehicles, and helicopters onto C-5, C-141, C-130, B-747, MD-11, KC-10, KC-135, DC-8, and C-17 aircraft.
· Created manifested and moved 100 tons of amour material for the hummer vehicles in support of Iraqi Freedom onto C-17’s, B-747’s and C-5 aircraft to assist in the ongoing war effort.
Air Terminal Operations Center (Dover, AFB, DE US Air Force) 07/02-12/04 (Information Controller) Airfield Operations Coordinator (Aerial Port):
Functioned as a liaison between the aerial port and aircrew on the flight line; providing an open channel in the lines of communication. Met all incoming aircraft; accounted for and inventoried all incoming cargo. Briefed and assisted all outbound loadmasters resolving any cargo issues and concerns; ensured the safe transport of all aircrew, passengers and cargo to final destination. Located and recovered missing air force assets saving 250 thousand dollars.
· Analyzed and reviewed data determining accuracy of more than 2000 aircraft load plans and manifests
· Represented the aerial port while stationed in the base command post coordinating port operations
· Coordinated aerial port activities with aircrew, as well as the various section of the aerial port to ensure 3000 on time mission departures and arrivals.
Ramp Service (Ramstein, AB Germany, US Air Force) 06/00-06/02 Ramp Services Manager (Aerial Port):
Independently supervised and managed upload of palletized cargo as Phase II qualified team chief of C-17 aircraft without assistance from a cargo loadmaster. Successfully completed 100 Phase II uploads with a load team with out error. Dispatched and directed load teams on and off the airline keeping aircraft on time for scheduled departures.
· Uploaded the first kosher MRE’s to be dropped by air onto the first 7 B- 747’s utilized in the support Operation of Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan
· Oversaw and maintained the fleet of vehicles in the ramp service section inventory worth 25 million.
· Licensed on all Material Handling Equipment proving to be a valuable team player when supporting uploads and downloads of aircraft.
Special Handling (Osan, AB Korea US Air Force) 06/99-06/00
Hazardous Cargo Handler (Aerial Port)
Handled and inspected hazardous cargo, MHE, explosives and mail on a daily basis. Determined hazard class and proper packing procedures for cargo transport by air or land. Supplied storage for refrigerated and sensitive items required to remain on hold at all times. Manifested, uploaded and received hazardous mail and cargo for the surrounding units and squadrons.
· Established operational procedures for warehouse activities including verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and maintaining warehouse inventory of hazardous cargo
· Provided error-free transportation, guaranteeing the needs of all customers were met by inspecting over 4,000 tons of cargo and identifying 42 improperly prepared shipments; ensuring safety of all flights
· Joint inspected 180 tons of critical cargo during the redeployment of JCS-directed Exercise ULCHI Focus Lens ‘99
Education and Training
Medical Billing and Coding A.S. Anthem College Jan 08
Licensed Real estate Sales Agent Dec 06- Present
Logistic Studies (47 Semester hours) Community College of the Air Force
Knowledge of Windows ME, XP and Microsoft Office: to include PowerPoint, Excel and Word GATES, AALPS, and AS-400. Operate various copiers and fax machines, and other office equipment.